Our services during COVID-19
Whilst we are taking a number of measures to protect our clients, our staff, and our community during this difficult time, Nambucca Valley Legal remains fully operational.
These measures include:
- Access to our office is now via appointment only. Please call our office on 02 6568 9333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- Where possible, we will take your instructions via phone and email in order to minimise social contact.
- All visitors to the office are requested to maintain a 1.5 metre distance between themselves and others.
- All visitors are requested to use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering the office.
- If you are unwell, please stay home – we may be able to still help you via phone and email.
- If you do attend the office displaying symptoms, unfortunately we may need to ask you to leave and we will look after you by phone.
- We are thoroughly cleaning all shared surfaces regularly, including cleaning the conference room in between appointments.
Thank you for your understanding.
Nambucca Valley Legal has been delivering quality legal services to the NSW community since 1991. Nambucca Valley Legal has a wealth of knowledge and professional experience to help you protect your interests in all areas of Law including:
- Property sales and purchases (conveyancing)
- Planning for your family’s future including wills and succession planning
- Court matters and litigation
- Setting up and managing a business
- Family Law property settlements and divorce
You can rely on Nambucca Valley Legal to provide you with sound legal advice and excellent representation in these and many other important areas of Law. We are committed to providing the highest possible level of professionalism and expertise so that you can be assured that your legal affairs are in the hands of established experts.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced and highly qualified legal professionals.